Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel

Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel
Hoyt Peak, Utah Casts

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Indian Canyon Summit Encounter - Fall 2009

Indian Canyon Summit
     I interviewed a woman from Price, Utah who had seen a Bigfoot standing on the left side of the road at the summit of Indian Canyon in the fall of 2009. She absolutely wants no contact of any kind concerning her sighting and stressed to me to keep her identity totally anonymous. This is her story as related to me :
     In the fall of 2009, while driving to Duchesne, to visit relatives, she saw what looked like a big man standing at the left side of the road, where the big turn out is located. As she approached him, driving past she realized that what she was seeing, wasn't a man at all, but a large burly looking human type animal standing and watching her drive by. She told me that it looked like a giant ape and reminded her of Harry, from the movie "Harry and the Henderson's". I asked her, about how tall she thought it stood and told me probably somewhere between six and seven feet tall, but can't be for absolute sure, because she didn't want to stop for a better look. She told me that for sure it wasn't a big animal like a bear, deer or elk and that it definitely was standing on two legs, like a human. She told me that she wasn't a believer in Bigfoot until she drove by and seen this.


Ron Johnson
Kevin Allridge
     

No comments:

Post a Comment