Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel

Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel
Hoyt Peak, Utah Casts

Sunday, October 12, 2014

C Canyon, Utah Encounter 05-13-2012

Clearing Where Bigfoot Stood
     On 05-07-2012, I received an e-mail from Mr. Phillip Jensen (PJ), stating that he had a possible Bigfoot sighting while driving home from work. This happened on the west side of C canyon road approximately two miles below the West Ridge coal mine, near mile marker nine. C canyon is located in Carbon County at the base of the Book Cliffs, in southeastern Utah. I contacted Phillip to get more details of his sighting and then went to the area to investigate. For six days, I searched the area around the mouth of C canyon for evidence of tracks, hair or anything that seemed out of the ordinary, but didn’t find much. I went back at night to try calling, but only had coyotes answer. On 05-13-2012, I was in Price, Utah and asked a friend, Kevin Allridge if he would like to go see the area where the Bigfoot sighting was. I usually have my cameras with me all the time, but this day I left them at home. This will turn out to be a big mistake on my part. We arrived at the area and looked around a while. From there, I drove northwest on a dirt road that follows the base of the mountains for approximately one mile. We stopped and looked around and then soon left to come back to Price. We did see what looked like possible tracks alongside the dirt road on the bank. On the way back to the C canyon road, approximately a quarter mile from the road, I noticed a very large animal, standing in a small clearing off the road to our right. I backed up to get a better look. I pressed my chin against the steering wheel, cussing myself for not having my cameras with me, literally looking at a Bigfoot. Kevin, very excitedly asked me three times if I see it. I tell him yes and to get out very slowly. When I got out and looked again, it was gone. Kevin asked if we should walk over to where it was standing, approximately 100 feet away, but then I got this terrible feeling, like a message in my mind telling us to not proceed any further. A moment later, when the bad feeling I had subsided a little, we started to walk to where it was standing. About halfway there, we both heard a grunting sound coming from further into the trees and a series of three thumps, as if a big animal was running away, with each thump getting much quieter. Kevin dropped to the ground on his hands and knees and told me that he could see a smaller one running away, but I never seen it. Again at this time, I got another bad feeling, like someone in my mind telling again not to follow, stay back. A moment later when that bad feeling left me, we walked over to the edge of the trees and we seen three unknown animals just clearing the crest of a big hill off in the distance. We didn't get a good look at what they were and can only speculate on them. We continued over to where we first seen it and looked around. It was standing next to a big pinion pine tree and the next day I went back and measured the height of it. The tree was 8 ½ feet tall to approximately where the top of its head was and  measured approximately 90 feet from the edge of the dirt road to about where it was standing. While I was sitting in my Jeep looking at this, it looked as if it might have been leaning forward a bit, not standing straight or maybe slouching a bit. It was covered with reddish brown hair that had gray mixed in with it and had a very sparse looking gray beard that almost went to its waist. The head looked wide and looked as if it was attached to the shoulders without a neck. There was a crown on the top of its head, like on a gorilla, had large brow bones with deep set eyes. The nose was wide, but flat with visible nostrils. The lips were big, fat with teeth sticking out, reminding me of a horse when it whinnies or a braying donkey. I didn't see hair on its face, but there looked like longer sparse hair on the sides of its head. This thing was big and massive in size and the biceps on it, had to be three times the size of my legs. This thing intimidated me and even now, I feel uneasy when I go back there.

Ron Johnson
Kevin Allridge

No comments:

Post a Comment