Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel

Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel
Hoyt Peak, Utah Casts

Friday, October 17, 2014

Water Canyon, Utah Tracks Found 2011

Water Canyon, Utah
     I interviewed Trent Boyd of Wellington, Utah on 10-20-2013 at my home in East Carbon. This is his story, from fall of 2011:

     While driving down Water Canyon, after spending the day on the mountain, I noticed a very large footprint along side the road, while looking out my side window. I got out of my truck to take a closer look and found others heading up the steep slope to the top of the mountain, in a direction towards Bruin Point. These footprints looked like barefoot human footprints, but much larger. I put my shoe print inside one of the tracks and had my wife take a photo. My shoe size is 13 and these were considerably longer and wider than my foot. Trent is a an avid hunter, outdoors man  and knows the characteristics of the tracks that different animals make. He even tried to step from one to the other, but could only do so by hopping. The pictures of the footprints, were taken with his cell phone and can't be retrieved. I stress this too many times, please use a regular camera or a cell phone with a removable chip, when taking these kind of photo's. Below is his interview.

Ron Johnson - Utah Bigfoot Hunter
UBH-10005




Photo of foot print taken on cell phone. Photo can't be retrieved from phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment