Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel

Utah Bigfoot Hunter Channel
Hoyt Peak, Utah Casts

Monday, February 16, 2015

Utah Bigfoot Files - Ron Johnson, Who Are You ?


     This will be a very short biography on who I am. My name is Ron Johnson, for those of you who don’t know me and hopefully this article will help substantiate, who I am and what I do. Born and raised in southern California before the massive influx of people and later moving to Price, Utah in 1971, the metaphysical or paranormal environment has always been a huge interest to me. I first started hearing about Sasquatch encounters/sightings as far back as the 1960’s, which fascinated my interest. Most of these were farther north, but the ones south of Bakersfield, were the ones that captured my total attention. I have had many UFO encounters pretty much my entire life, in California, Hawaii and Utah and I plan on starting another blog entailing this subject. Other than the paranormal, I love photography, hiking, exploring old ghost towns and abandoned mine sites across the southwest. I used to race stock cars, here locally in the Price area for four years, giving it up because of the time and expense.

     This world is charged with many unknown's or if you will, unscientific subjects such as, UFO’s/abductions, ghosts/hauntings, cryptozoology/ Sasquatch and many other subjects to numerous to mention. As a paranormal investigator, I try to indulge into a vast majority of these, but time is a very limiting factor. I’m the founder of Southeast Utah Paranormal, doing research and investigating Sasquatch sightings and ghosts/hauntings. I have done interviews with, Jerry Pippin, Patty Greer, Elaine Douglass (Journal of Abduction Research - JAR) Tracie Austin-Peters and with KSUU – FM radio 91.1 (Cedar City, Utah) RJ Hinder – Morning Liberty Show (RBN – Internet) and been featured in the Salt Lake City Weekly – Sept 24, 2009 (Touched by an Alien) and Oct 27, 2011 (Soul Searchers) have done numerous talks with Utah – MUFON and various other paranormal groups in Utah. My UFO encounters are in the book “We Are Among You Already” by Jujuolui Kuita (Chapter 17, titled NORJI) and also in “Alien Encounters in the Western United States” by Tracie Austin-Peters (Ron’s Encounter; Utah) I was on the show “Finding Bigfoot” which aired in July of 2014 (Finding Bigfoot in Four Corners) I apologize, if this sounds too much like a resume, but this is who I am and what I do.

     Even though I now live in Utah, as I thought, California was the perfect place to see a Sasquatch or to find Sasquatch foot prints, but in May of 2012, I saw the big elusive beast for myself, in the Book Cliffs of southeastern Utah. Next to my UFO encounters, to see a Sasquatch (with a witness) had to be one of the biggest highlights of my entire life. I sincerely hope you enjoy this blog site and please feel free to contact me about anything here.     rjohnsonufohunter@gmail.com 

Ron Johnson - Utah Bigfoot Hunter
UBH-10043

Contact Information
Ron Johnson
rjohnsonufohunter@gmail.com
1-435-650-8507



No comments:

Post a Comment